Immunology - Biomedical Scientist
Your World Healthcare is currently recruiting a Band 5-6-7 Immunology - Biomedical Scientist in Nottingham on a temporary or full time basis.
This Biomedical Science position is suitable for a qualified Biomedical Scientist to apply on a full time basis to start as a locum with a pay of £22-£28.
Beneficial criteria to help be successful in this BMS role includes the following:
- Immunology experience
- Experience and competency in reading and reporting Immunology indirect immunofluorescence assays
- Experience and competency in interpreting and reporting serum protein electrophoresis and serum and urine Immunofixation results
- HCPC Registration
- Biomedical Science Background
Our market leading candidate service benefits package includes:
- CPD Assistance
- Mandatory Training Arrangements
- Complete NHS Government Approved Framework Service
- UK employment opportunities
- Personal, dedicated Consultant
- Direct contact outside core business hours & weekends
- Expert payroll team
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Efficient, dedicated compliance service
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
We are an equal opportunities employer
Your World Healthcare is a leading approved specialist healthcare recruitment agency on all NHS government supply frameworks, we place a range of Allied Health Professionals (AHP) and Health Science Services (HSS) supporting careers including: Biomedical Science, Phlebotomy, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech & Language Therapy, Dietitians and Therapy Assistants.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail or alternative vacancies,