(Senior) Clinical Research Physician - Hematologist
Are you a physician with a strong research background in Oncology or Haematology?
Do you feel as though you could apply your medical expertise to enhance drug development within the fields of Oncology or Haematology?
I am collaborating with a top-10 global drug development company who manage the entire life cycle of the drug development process primarily within Oncology and Haematology. With >250 clinical trials completed within the last 5 years in these therapeutic areas, my client is a world leader in oncology and haematology drug development.
- Provide medical expertise at the global level across the entire scope of the drug development process
- Develop and deliver expert training programs
- Represent the clinical development team within Legal, Medical affairs and Regulatory review committees
- Apply medical and clinical expertise to inspire internal teams and external customers
- Build and develop business relationships with potential clients and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Collaborating with Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plan
- Oversee strategic clinical trial progression across a variety of tumour sub-types and therapy areas.
- Autonomy within a cross-functional collaborative team environment
- Medical Doctor (M.D, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent)
- PhD advantageous
- Clinical specialisation in Oncology, Hematology, Paediatrics’ or Internal medicine
- Experience in Oncology or Hematology clinical trials is essential
- Investigator experience in clinical trials is preferred
- Experience in phase II-III clinical trials is advantageous
- Experienced writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal
·Demonstrated competence as a Study Director / Medical Monitor / Research Physician / Clinician Scientist / Principal Investigator / Sub-Investigator / Clinical Scientist / Clinical Researcher / Medical Advisor / Study Physician / Clinical Development Physician and prior experience working with the FDA or EMEA on responses to inquiries for study related information is not required but is preferred
- Comprehensive salary
- Enhanced bonus scheme
- Company Car
- Market leading Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Relocation package
- Travel allowance
- 30+ days holiday
- Clear development pathway
Get in touch...
- Contact: Adam J. Bloomfield BSc. MSc.
- Senior Clinical Development and Medical Affairs Recruitment Consultant