We are looking for a Biomedical Scientist to join a world renowned analytical testing company.
The role is based at a Covid 19 Testing Laboratory and you would be responsible for analysing Covid 19 tests. You must be able to work a rotating shift pattern including weekend working.
The successful Biomedical Scientist will be responsible for testing samples for the presence of Covid 19 using a range of specialist techniques including PCR.
Biomedical Scientist Requirements:
- HCPC registered
- Degree or similar in virology or microbiology
- Strong understanding of PCR and related techniques
- Experience working in a highly regulated testing environment is desirable
- Able to work a rotating shift pattern including weekend working.
Biomedical Scientist Responsibilities:
- Processing samples for Covid 19
- Experience working in a laboratory testing environment
- Extraction and purification of RNA
- Experience working in a regulated environment
If you are interested in this Biomedical Scientist opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.