Locum Biomedical Scientist
This Biomedical Science position is suitable for a qualified Biomedical Scientist to apply on a full or part time basis to start as a locum 15/02/2021 with a pay of £24.00 - £26.00.
Beneficial criteria to help be successful in this BMS role includes the following:
- HCPC Registration required
- Microbiology or Virology
- Operate and control samples on PCR machines
- Good pipetting skills
- Core, early & late shifts, plus nights and weekends if able to cover
- Starting immediately
- Ongoing contract
- Safe handling of all samples during COVID-19.
- Biomedical Science Background
Our market leading candidate service benefits package includes:
- CPD Assistance
- Mandatory Training Arrangements
- Complete NHS Government Approved Framework Service
- UK employment opportunities
- Personal, dedicated Consultant
- Direct contact outside core business hours & weekends
- Expert payroll team
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Efficient, dedicated compliance service
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
We are an equal opportunities employer
Your World Healthcare is a leading approved specialist healthcare recruitment agency on all NHS government supply frameworks, we place a range of Allied Health Professionals (AHP) and Health Science Services (HSS) supporting careers including: Biomedical Science, Phlebotomy, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech & Language Therapy, Dietitians and Therapy Assistants.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail or alternative vacancies, Apply Now, or contact the Biomedical Science Team at Your World Healthcare on click apply by 19/03/2021 .