Maxxima are currently recruiting for a Biomedical Scientist in Haematology Blood Transfusion to fill a Locum role in the Central London with a private client to start ASAP; candidates ideally will be working at band 6 level but we will consider very experienced band 5 staff.
The successful candidate will be ideally have 3 years post registration experience. This will be working in a Haematology and blood transfusion rapid response laboratory covering shifts
The Pay rate for this role is between £25 to £28 per hour dependant on your banding.
Requirements of this Biomedical Scientist vacancy:
- HCPC registration
- 2-3 Year's post reg laboratory experience
- Experience in Transfusion essential
- Experience using ortho innova and winpath preferential but not essential
- Able to work shifts between 8am to 8pm and occasional nights
If you are interested in this Biomedical Scientist vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button. If you’d like more details about this role, contact the Biomedical team today – we always have time to take your call. If the role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out. Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website