Biomedical Scientist - Biochemistry
TFS Healthcare is seeking a experienced, highly skilled Biomedical Scientist skilled in Biochemistry for a new, rewarding opportunity.
Band 6 or 7 Biomedical Scientist required for roles available in the Northern Ireland.
Biomedical Scientist: Job description:
- Main analysers Cobas 8000 and cITm middleware
- Advanced Instruments Osmol- 1
- Uvikon spectrophotometer for Xanthochromia
- maintaining, calibrating and running IQC and patient samples.
- Covering all shifts as part of a rota, days, lates overnights Monday to Sunday.
You'll be provided with a dedicated recruitment consultant, who's professional approach means you will always be fully supported.
We also offer all our Biomedical Scientist the following benefits:
- Market leading pay rates
- Ability to book shifts in advance
- A choice of either daily or weekly payroll
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- Revalidation advice and support provided by our own in-house clinical nurses
- In-house complimentary training
- Access to CPD fund and annual incentives
As a Biomedical Scientist, you will need to hold the following requirements:
- 5 - 10 years minimum experience in the field of Biomedical Science
- Must have UK based Biomedical Science experience
- Must be HCPC registered Biomedical Scientist
- Must have full right to work in the UK
- Experience working out of hours (nights and weekends, lone working)
At TFS Healthcare, we're an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in supplying medical professionals for contract/block bookings, temporary and permanent positions within the NHS and private healthcare organisations across the UK.
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on 020 7407 1122.
If you are not available for this opportunity, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply).
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.