Biomedical Scientist - Band 6
Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Haematology/Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role based in Merthyr Tydfil.
The pay rate for this locum Haematology/Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist job is £25.00 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 5-month contract.
The postholder will be expected to work as a lone worker on the OOH shift on nights & weekends and work between two sites.
Requirements of the Haematology/Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Post qualifying experience within biomedical science
- Be fully competent in Haematology/Coagulation & Blood Transfusion
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Haematology/Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.