Biomedical Scientist | Biochemistry and Blood Sciences | Cheam, Sutton | Full Time | 37.5h/pw | Band 6 |
Spire St Anthony’s Hospital have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Biomedical Scientist to join our dynamic and forward thinking team. You will be able to work within safe COVID pathways and benefit from our fully funded training programs and excellent IPC support.
Founded in 1904, Spire St Anthony's Hospital delivers care through skilled and dedicated staff working together. With a recent £27m development investment, we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London. We offer a different approach to private healthcare and offer a variety of specialist treatments and complex procedures which are simply not available from other providers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the organization, management, and development of services provided by the laboratory
- Liaise with the Laboratory Consultant and the Laboratory Manager, to ensure the provision of the high quality services, in an efficient and cost effective manner
- You will plan, analyse, assess and report on pathology investigations
- Interpret and report information and knowledge to your colleagues
Who we're looking for
- Biomedical Scientist with the Health & Care Professions Council.
- Must have minimum of 4 years’ experience working as an HCPC registered Biomedical Scientist Biochemistry
- Blood Sciences/Multidisciplinary experience
- You will be able to multi-task, be proactive in your role and prioritise your workload effectively.
- You will have good communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
Closing Date: This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. Please apply for this job as soon as you can, if interested.