TFS Healthcare is seeking an experienced, highly skilled motivated Microbiologist for a new, rewarding opportunity.
Band 6 Microbiologist to work at an outstanding hospital based in South West London.
Biochemist job description:
- Free parking and great transport links.
- Great progression within the role.
- Long term contract.
- Core hours only
- To read and interpret clinical specimens for Bacteriology investigations; to perform and interpret appropriate identification and susceptibility tests.
You will be provided with a dedicated recruitment consultant, who's professional approach means you will always be fully supported.
We also offer all our Biomedical scientists the following benefits:
- Market leading pay rates
- Ability to book shifts in advance.
- A choice of either daily or weekly payroll
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- Revalidation advice and support provided by our own in-house clinical nurses.
- In-house complimentary training
- Access to CPD fund and annual incentives
As a Biomedical scientist, you will need to hold the following requirements:
- HCPC registration.
- Experience in Microbiology.
At TFS Healthcare, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in supplying medical professionals for contract/block bookings, temporary and permanent positions within the NHS and private healthcare organisations across the UK.
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on 020 7407 1122.
If you are not available for this opportunity, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply).
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.