The Dedalus Group is the leading healthcare and diagnostic software provider in Europe and one of the largest in the world. With an approach focus on the continuum of care to providing complete and patient-oriented future-proof solutions to the healthcare industry.
Dedicated to addressing challenges of the modern healthcare ecosystem, while enabling digital transformation that is centred around the patient, the Dedalus Group have been highly acquisitive since their inception in 1982. Operating across 5 continents, in 40 countries, with over 3,000 global customers and multi-million Euro R&D programme, Dedalus has become the largest European provider of healthcare information systems.
Today, Dedalus employs more than 5,500 highly skilled qualified people; it has the largest software R&D team in the industry in Europe with more than 2000 staff.
Thanks to our portfolio of leading next-generation solutions, Dedalus covers the entire spectrum of healthcare professionals’ needs, and today we support over 6,100 hospitals and 5,300 laboratories worldwide.
Having recently acquired the Healthcare IT business of DXC Technologies globally, Dedalus UK are rapidly growing and have many exciting opportunities available. We are looking for a LIMS Implementation Specialist (iLab TP) to work as part of a deployment team with the responsibility to help clients to implement new healthcare systems effectively and efficiently.
Working closely with Project Managers, The LIMS Implementation Specialist will help Healthcare clients to follow a standard deployment methodology with specific deliverables, supporting the client in the setup and configuration of all systems, knowledge transfer and issue management, whilst assisting the client in validation testing and business change activities.
The role may require your involvement in multiple, complex deployments covering a typical project life cycle from pre-sales and early engagement through to go-live and post go-live activities. Please Note this is a mobile role which may require long distance travel, hotel stays for long periods of time (dependent on the assignment location and skills required).
- To investigate/support all queries, issues and change requests raised by the deployment projects, peers, project managers and other workstreams re: solution questions, business process maps, system configuration, business validation scripts, and product knowledge materials.
- Engage in all stages of the deployment project and ensure the client and the deployment project teams are kept best informed, are fully trained and equipped to implement our solution offerings by supporting appropriate solution workshops and training sessions.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to our clients and deployment project teams when product questions, issues, or changes are raised/escalated:
- Proactively participate in all relevant knowledge sharing sessions for their respective SME areas
- Proactively investigate and contribute to all product workshops and collaboration sessions
- Required to review high-level, functional, or detail designs for upcoming changes to the product
- Write / update relevant knowledge materials to ensure peers have up-to-date knowledge on the solution for all queries, issues, changes raised
- Required to provide on-site support and SME to clients and deployment project teams as per our standard deployment methodology
- Input into / review collateral that supports the deployment projects (e.g. Training Materials and good practice Business Process Maps) pertaining your area of expertise (SME group)
- Updating all key collateral in support of (Train-the-Trainer (TTT), Good Practice Business Process Maps (BPM), Generic Business Process Validation scripts (BPV), Lessons Learned, Best Practices, SME group product materials, Tools, etc) to ensure they are kept up-to-date and consistent across all offerings;
- Proactively participating, owning, contributing to the upkeep of all key collateral used to support the deployment projects - e.g. TTT, BPM’s, BPV’s, OBS responses, solution demos and presentations etc
- Promoting best practices – good practice deployment tips/practices or internal operational processes - documenting, communicating and sharing to relevant audiences
- Ensuring that relevant SME group materials are up-to-date and communicated in a timely fashion supporting effective knowledge collaboration and sharing
- Contributing to and participating in internal investigations, discussions, dialogues/blogs on C3 discussions
- Embracing all the tools available in performing investigations/sharing knowledge such as Sametime, WebEx and Conferencing Facilities etc
- Configuring, validating and supporting all environments used for demonstrations and training / workshops
- Support the internal configuration and validation of deployment/training environments to be used for demo, training and/ or workshop purposes
- Assist our clients and deployment project teams in their setup and configuration of local deployment environments by imparting knowledge and empowering them to lead by example.
MUST HAVE COMPETENCIES
- The role holder must have used iLab TP and have worked as LIMS Pathology System Manager (or equivalent) previously
- The successful role holder will have previous healthcare systems implementation/deployment experience (Preferably 5+ years)
- Previous Laboratory experience (either within NHS/private sector) and with a sound knowledge of Pathology services in particular is essential. The role holder should have a strong background in Pathology and with a knowledge of Microbiology, Cellular pathology, Blood Transfusion and Blood Sciences (in that order)
- The role holder will be familiar with the setup and configuration of LIMS healthcare systems and is capable of effective knowledge transfer and training to high standards.
- Confident in acting as a liaison between clients and company; provides insight and advice to clients concerning the scope. of the solution offerings and high-level benefits to be achieved.
- Able to adapt information to audience; explains difficult issues clearly, establishes consensus, attains agreement. Interpreting the client’s needs, assessing the full requirements whilst identifying good practices and any opportunities to realize real benefits.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, working effectively with people at all levels with the ability to manage expectations effectively and shares expertise with others; provides guidance and support to others.
- Willingness to travel – this is a mobile role which may require long distance travel and hotel stays for long periods of time (projects depending)
Should you be interested to hear more about this role click Apply.
** PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK. Note any successful applicant will need to complete GES & Government Standard BPSS Security Vetting prior to joining Dedalus UK **