This Biomedical Science position is suitable for a Biomedical Scientist / Senior Biomedical Scientist to apply on a full-time basis to start as a Permanent member of the team.
You will be working as part of a highly reputable and well-established Cellular Pathology department.
Hit Apply below to send your application for consideration Ensure that your CV is up to date, and that you have read the job specs first.
WE HAVE MULTIPLE POSITIONS ACROSS THE UK & IRELAND
Beneficial criteria to help be successful in this BMS role includes some of the following :
- Histology (IHC,Cutting, dissection, embedding, cut-up etc)
- Covering core hours
- HCPC or CORU Registration
- HSE or NHS experience preferred
- Biomedical Science Background
Benefits and package :
- Generous starting salary (£)
- Good holiday allowance
- Pension scheme and benefits package
- Training and progression opportunities
Your World Healthcare is a leading approved specialist healthcare recruitment agency on all NHS government supply frameworks, we place a range of Allied Health Professionals (AHP) and Health Science Services (HSS) supporting careers including : Biomedical Science, Phlebotomy, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech & Language Therapy, Dietitians and Therapy Assistants.
Our market leading candidate service benefits package includes :
- CPD Assistance
- Mandatory Training Arrangements
- Complete NHS Government Approved Framework Service
- UK employment opportunities
- Personally dedicated Consultant
- Direct contact outside core business hours & weekends
- Expert payroll team
- Efficient, dedicated compliance service
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail or alternative vacancies, Apply Now, or contact Dan Benson in the Biomedical Science Team at Your World Healthcare