2 days left
- Full Time
We are hiring PCR Technologists!
Sidra Medicine (Qatar)
Sidra Medicine is an ultra-modern facility which will set new standards in patient care for women and children in Qatar, the Gulf region and internationally.
The vision of Sidra is to become a beacon of learning, discovery and exceptional care, ranked among the top academic medical centers in the world. Sidra’s mission is to provide patients with world class healthcare services in an innovative and ultra-modern facility specially designed to promote healing. Sidra is very committed to the development of its staff through continuing education and training.
Sidra is looking for an exceptional, highly motivated and skilled PCR Technologist (Technologist II- PCR), holding the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Microbiology, Molecular Biology field
- Applicants must have 5+ years’ experience working in diagnostic Microbiology service, and skilled in molecular technology (PCR, liquid handlers, automatic pipettes, plate readers)
- Applicants are required to hold American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or Fellowship of Institute of Biomedical Science (FIBMS) or equivalent memberships
- Experience in training and developing junior staff and team management
- Knowledge of ISO 15189/CPA/CAP/JCI standards and guidelines
Experience in LIS operations
Sidra offers competitive, tax-free salaries along with comprehensive benefits and career growth opportunities.
To apply, please register your interest with us as follows:
More searches like this
- Clinical Chemistry Specialist Biomedical Scientist £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Full Time
- Other Specialist Biomedical Scientist £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Full Time
- Virology Specialist Biomedical Scientist £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Full Time
- Biochemistry Specialist Biomedical Scientist £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Full Time