Field Sales – In Vitro Diagnostics
Field Sales – In Vitro Diagnostics (Biomedical Scientists Wanted)
Are you an experienced biomedical scientist looking the leave the laboratory for a commercial, customer-focused role?
- Location: Field Based – M4 Motorway
- Salary: £25,000-£30,000 + Car + Bonus
- Products: In Vitro Diagnostics - Molecular/Immunology/Haematology/Microbiology
Our client is a company based in Oxfordshire who provide quality IVD products and reagents used to diagnose infectious diseases in the clinical, research and industrial sectors. They require an experienced life scientist with proven experience with in vitro diagnostics to develop and expand sales for their well-respected product portfolio.
Working from home-based location, the successful candidate will take on a territory covering the South West UK territory along the M4 motorway (Swansea, Cardiff, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, London) and will lead the sales process directly with the customer. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills and must be able to communicate technical scientific information effectively to develop sales with new and existing customers.
This role would be ideal for an experienced biomedical or research scientist who is looking for a move away from the laboratory into a customer-focused, commercial position within an established organisation with a well-respected product range. No previous sales experience is required, however, candidates must have proven experience with molecular/immunology/haematology/ microbiology diagnostics to be considered for this role. Full sales training will be provided by the client for the successful candidate.
- Educated to degree level or higher in a life science or related subject
- Laboratory experience using IVD products + reagents within a clinical or research setting
- Excellent communication skills, motivated with the desire to want to get into field-based scientific sales
- Full UK driving licence
More searches like this
- Cellular Pathology Other £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Full Time
- Clinical Chemistry Other £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Full Time
- Haematology Other £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Full Time
- Immunology Other £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Full Time
- Industry Other £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Full Time