Biomedical Scientist - Histology
I am recruiting for a Biomedical Scientist to the Histology department of a European diagnostic business based in North West London offering a very competitive salary. The business offers private healthcare, critical medical insurance and free gym membership.
The business has recently moved into a state of the art lab and has just won contracts within their Histology department so it is a very exciting time to join the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that the specimens are received, booked in, cut-up, processed, cut, stained and dispatched as required to the highest standards, and within agreed turn around times.
- To participate in the workload and assist in controlling the quality and accuracy of the work output.
- To ensure that all samples are archived regularly and accurately.
- To undertake any training courses as considered necessary.
- To use and maintain any equipment within histology in compliance with the policy of the department.
- To be aware of, and comply at all times with Health and Safety regulations and safe laboratory procedures.
- Participate in specimen dissection (subject to competency and training).
- To take part in an annual staff appraisal.
- BSc in Biomedical Science
- HCPC registered
- 2 years post registration experience
- Histology experience is essential
If you are a Biomedical Scientist with experience in Histology and you fit these requirements then please apply now!