Are you a Registered Veterinary Nurse looking to join a practice which uses modern equipment and utilises their nurses to their full potential?
Well a fantastic Independent Farnham practice would love to hear from you!
We're a Nurse Training Practice based in a beautiful part of Surrey, and we're on the lookout for a caring and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to come and join our team.
The successful candidate will be able to work cooperatively in a team, but also be able to work well independently. You will ideally have 1+ years' experience as a Registered Veterinary Nurse, but we can also consider Veterinary Nurses who have just recently qualified.
- A full time Registered Veterinary Nurse position with an independent Farnham practice
- The role will be very hands on, and your responsibilities will be varied
- We can support your individual interests, and our vets are very experienced so lots can be learned!
- No out of hours, and minimal weekend work is involved with this position
- We're a Nurse Training Practice
- An established, friendly, very experienced team to join
- CPD highly encouraged and supported
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
Key Skills & Requirements:
- RCVS Registered
- Rights to work in the UK
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Be able to work independently, and also as part of a team
- Willing to learn new things and have a can do attitude
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.