Senior Scientist - Investigations - Newcastle
James Horne at CK Science is recruiting for a Senior Scientist to join a leading medical devices organisation who supply clinical diagnostics to the pathology market, at their state of the art facility in Newcastle on a permanent basis.
As part of the investigations team, your main responsibility will be to provide technical leadership in investigations, including experiments to determine the cause of an issue and implementation of corrective actions.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensure projects are managed in order to meet objectives, timescales and budgets.
- When required, provide supervisory support and mentoring to a small team.
- Utilise the QMS system to ensure that activities including Change Management and CAPA are processed correctly.
- Communicate with relevant departments, teams and stakeholders of the business to ensure that are informed of progress.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree within a relevant Biomedical Science subject.
- Experience of working within an appropriate scientific and regulated environment.
- Demonstrable experience in project management and writing plans/reports.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Scientist who is looking to progress their career in a company going through an exciting period of growth.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH43548 in all correspondence.