Biomedical Scientist - Pathology/Blood Sciences
A small private hospital in the Leamington Spa area currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Biomedical Scientist to join their Pathology Department.
Details of this Biomedical Scientist position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota, with on-call duties
- A competitive annual salary of up to £31,000 depending on experience
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Biomedical Scientist, you will play a key role in the Pathology and Lab Teams with duties including biomedical diagnostic testing, interpretation and reporting, recording specimens and results plus working to develop and improve new diagnostic procedures.
Applicants for this Biomedical Scientist role will meet the following person specification:
- Qualified to degree level in Biomedical Science (IBMC accredited BSc)
- Up to date HCPC registration
- Proven experience working in a lab specialising in Biochemistry/Haematology/Blood Transfusions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to provide excellent standards of customer service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.