Haematology/Transfusion Biomedical Scientist
- Full Time
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Biomedical Scientist to work within a Haematology/Transfusion Team based in Blackburn. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide a rapid, reliable and efficient service by performing a comprehensive range of routine and specialized analyses.
- Perform investigations and analytical techniques as per direction of a Senior Biomedical scientist.
- Required to work with hazardous and noxious chemicals, and with frequent exposure to uncontained body substances.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) or alternative qualification)
- 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Must be HCPC registered as a biomedical scientist
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.