As we continue to drive changes within our organization to ensure our continued success, we are looking for an Automation Specialist to cover the UK, Nordics and Benelux regions.
This is a field-based position with the candidate being able to live anywhere in the country cluster geography (UK, Nordics and Benelux). The Automation Specialist will be responsible for supporting customers with Vitros Automation Solutions (VAS) and the Instrumentation Manager within the cluster.
- Accountable for Support of VAS functionality at customer site. This includes all IT aspects of the solution with guidance and training to the users.
- Works closely with Global Lab Automation team to ensure fluent implementation of new VAS systems
- Conducting on-site training for customers.
- Responsible for supporting the tender process by acting as a subject matter expert on technical and IT related aspects of the solution. Delivers responses to automation tender requirements in the cluster
- Works closely with ValuMetrix/Laboratory Workflow Consultant and local organisation to identify and implement opportunities for improvements to existing VAS installations.
- Develops a close partnership with VAS customers to ensure high degree of customer satisfaction with the goal of improve retention rate.
- Keeps local organisation up to date on information from customers, trends and concerns to help improve win rates.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; healthcare technology, related science or biomedical science is preferred.
- Experience gained within the hospital laboratory environment is required.
- High level of IT skills, including network and database technology.
- Good verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills, in English is essential. Additional languages (French, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish) would be highly desirable.
- Good customer relationship skills. Excellent telephone skills coupled with ability to empathize with customers.
- Project Management skills
- Previous experience of working with Vitros technologies and experience with supporting critical functions at customer sites is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Laboratory Automation and Middleware is essential.P
Please apply via our careers website by clicking on the 'Apply Button'