Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Immunology
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Biomedical Scientist specialising in Cellular Pathology to fill a full-time role in Bangor, Wales. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £27 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 6 month contract.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) or alternative qualification)
- 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Must be HCPC registered as a biomedical scientist
- Experience running, reporting and troubleshooting routine testing for allergy and autoimmunity on a Phadia Unicap 250.
- Running automated slide processors (ASP 1200 Quantalink software) for Immunoflourescent screening assays)
- Reading and reporting Immunoflourescent slides (Hep 2, LKS, ANCA, endomysial etc.)
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.