Band 5/6 Biomedical Scientist
Nationwide Pathology Limited is a UKAS accredited private pathology laboratory currently located in Welford, Northamptonshire, but relocating to Ullesthorpe, Leicestershire in January 2020 . We pride ourselves on providing an extensive and diverse range of pathology testing with same-day turnaround and excellent customer service.
Our ever-expanding team is looking to recruit a Biomedical Scientist to fill a multi-disciplinary role . Working as part of a small team, this is an excellent opportunity to further and develop your skills, knowledge and experience.
You will perform laboratory testing using several different methods and machines to ensure that clients receive quick and accurate results. Duties will include sample preparation, the routine operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation, technical validation and clinical authorisation of results, stock control and ordering supplies.
To be considered for this role, candidates must:
- hold a Biomedical Science (Hons) degree or an IBMS accredited equivalent post-graduate qualification
- be HCPC registered
- have a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- have their own transport
Candidates must also maintain the following qualities:
- accomplished practical skills
- be able to problem solve when necessary
- be reliable
- enthusiastic and motivated
- be an active team player
If you feel that you possess the above qualities and skills and would like the opportunity to join our exciting and growing business, please apply below.
All enquiries and applications to be sent to Victoria Dunn.
Job Type: Full-time
- Biomedical Science: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Driving License (Required)
- HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council ) (Required)
- English (Required)